1. in the lecture, the professor made several points about ...... .the professor argues that..... However, the reading passage contends that ......The professor's lecture casts doubt on the reading by using a number of point that are contrary to....
2. the first point that the professor uses to cast doubt on the reading is that....According to the
professor...... .....differs from the reading in that the reading states.....The point made by the professor casts doubt on the reading becasue....
3. Another point that the professor uses to cast doubt on the reading is....The professor claims that.....However, the reading states.....This point is contradicted by.....
4. Finally,the professor stated that ,on the contrary of reading,......In other words,.....This directly contradicts what the reading passage indicates,because.....
反驳的单词：differ from ,disagree with, cast doubt on, conflict with, challenge
5. In the lecture, the professor made several points about...The lectureargues that.....The points made by the professor agree with .....In fact, the examples used by the professor support...
6. Furthermore, the professor bolsters the reading by stating that....
The professor claims that.....This point agrees with the reading ,which contends that.....
7.Finally, the professor states that ,in support of the reading,.....Specifically,.....This perfectly reinforced what the reading passage indicats because
support的单词：enhance, uphold, corrobo,to back, justify, to substantiate, to advance 反驳类
The lecture is mainly discussing ______, ________ and ___________by _________, challenging what are stated in the reading passage that _________, _________ and _______.
First of all, the speaker thinks that ___________. In contrast, the reading passage believes that_____________. So, the lecture totally disagree with the view made in the reading.
Second, the speaker discusses ___________, Contradicting what is stated in the reading that_____________________.
Finally, the speakers raises the issue that ___________. This point disagrees that ________________ demonstrated in the reading.
So, the contents in the reading passage are totally jeopardized by the speaker and the speaker has totally different ideas on the topics made in the reading.
雅思 | 托福 | SAT | GRE | GMAT | 口语